BelFlex is seeking energetic General Warehouse / Kitting / Assembly Associates for a Temporary, Special Project position, working with a locally and family owned Supply Chain and Logistics company, located near the Commerce Crossing area. This is a 1st shift opportunity, working M-F, 8:00am - 4:30pm. Pay is $11.00.
- Kitting and packaging
- Sales order fulfillment
- Inventory maintenance
- Warehouse housekeeping
- Other responsibilities as designated by the Warehouse Manager
- Pull inventory and prepare for shipment per sales orders
- Package items
- Inspect kitting and packaging of inventory
- Prepare and complete work orders for kitting operations
- Document inventory transactions
- Perform cycle counting as directed
- Check incoming materials against packing slip and prepare for inspection
- HS Diploma or G.E.D.
- Basic oral, written, and numerical communication skills
- 0-5 years' experience working in a warehouse environment
- Ability to use RF scan guns and system equipment.
- Extreme attention to detail. Zero mistakes.
- Able to work under tight deadlines to complete orders by end-of-day.
- Required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- exposed to computer screens, using keyboard functions and other hand usage
- training-through-action with vehicle commodities up to 30 pounds
- walking throughout warehouse environment.