· PODER is recruiting individuals (ages 18 and older) interested in becoming personal bankers. PODER will interview candidates until September 29, 2023.
In this role, you will use your customer service skills to build relationships with customers and business owners. You will use skills like empathy, adaptability, and resiliency to get customers interested in opening accounts or using bank services.
If you’re an individual that has a knack for building relationships with strangers and wants a supportive team environment with first class coaching, then PODER’s personal banker job opportunity is for you!
As a personal banker, a typical day looks like:
- Engage clients as they enter the branch
- Help clients with everyday transactions such as depositing or cashing checks, reordering a debit card, or helping update their address.
- Teach clients how to use self-service options – Help customers learn how to complete their banking needs, whenever, wherever and however they want with self-service options, including mobile apps, bank websites, and ATMs with expert knowledge in our self-service and digital platforms.
- Manage wait times to meet with senior bankers by scheduling, rescheduling or canceling client meetings
- And, identify additional sales opportunities and introduce them to senior bankers and the branch at large.
What we’re looking for:
- Complete PREREQUISITE certification and training (provided by PODER at no charge)
- Be Spanish bilingual
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Have no felony convictions
- Have at least 6 months of customer service, cash handling, or sales experience
Start your application now and start your path in banking! Click the “Apply” button above or contact PODER at 312-226-2002 for more information.
Job Type: Part-time or Full
Salary: $35,000.00 - $48,000.00 per year
- 8-hour shift (for banking role)
- Training sessions on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday starting on October 5, 2023 and ending November 11, 2023
- Weekend availability
Work Location: United States
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $48,000.00 per year
- Can you tell us more about your customer service experience?
- Why are you interested in being part of this training?
- LIF participants attend 4-hour sessions, 3 days a week, for 6 weeks. Can you commit to this training schedule?
- Cash handling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Chicago, IL 60629