TOGETHER WE PROTECT AND SECURE WHAT MATTERS MOST TO ORGANIZATIONS & ENTERPRISES
Have you ever wondered what it takes to provide comprehensive cybersecurity to the world’s largest, and most demanding organizations? Thales is a global leader in data protection and cybersecurity. We provide solutions for defense, critical infrastructure and telecommunication operators, industrial and financial companies. We provide best in class security practices in consulting, professional services, design, implementation and other security services, as well as managed security services based on our network of Security Operation Centers in France, the UK and Netherlands.
Thales e-Security is growing and expanding their product marketing team. We are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Product Marketing Manager to drive messaging, create content, design product launches, evangelize and enable the field for one of the industry’s most deployed data security solutions that is used to protect and control data in Cloud, Big Data, Container and Server environments.
The individual will be responsible for developing and implementing go-to-market activities including product positioning, messaging, collateral and sales tools. This position works closely with Sales, Corporate Communications, Product Management, and Field Marketing to ensure effective product communications and achievement of revenue objectives. He/she is a strong individual contributor who executes go-to-market plans; researches market trends/needs, launches products and solutions in accordance with best practices, and develops a variety of assets that support the marketing plans. The individual will be a strong external product evangelist active in promoting their product offering with sales, prospects, customers, and partner and across social media. The individual also implement and enforce internal policies and processes to manage content, enable sales, and develop and drive execution of marketing plans and campaigns.
- Create and drive strategies to drive market share and revenue growth.
Skills and Experience:
- Define and execute go-to-market plans. Including, but not limited to, product launches, product specific programs, value propositions, competition, sales/channel enablement and thought leadership.
- Collaborate with product management to achieve a shared understanding of the security market and desired product direction for Vormetric Transparent Encryption.
- Work across product and engineering teams to assure sales teams and partner organizations are properly informed about product details, messaging, sales tools and collateral, pricing, and release schedules
- Develop internal, analyst, press and customer communication
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Deliver training, webinars, and support tradeshows to evangelize your products and solutions
- Work closely with field marketing in executing campaigns for Vormetric Transparent Encryption
- Security, cloud, or big data marketing or product management experiences
- Experienced in developing product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products or solutions
- Sales enablement – communicated the value proposition of the products to the sales team and developed the sales tools that supported the selling process of your products, partnerships or solutions
- Product launch – planned the launch of new products, releases, or partnerships and managed the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Collateral creation – Collateral creation will include white papers, solution briefs, web pages, battle cards, demonstrations, customer facing and sales facing presentations, etc. Work will be done independently, by managing vendors, and/or in partnership with subject matter experts.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 68,000 employees in 50 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Thales champions inclusion and we believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.