We are looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals who thrive on challenge and change, and who want to make a difference through the delivery of results.
Greenwich Biosciences understands that its most valuable resource is its employees. We place great value on the unique skills, talents and qualities that each of our employees brings to our company. We are building a world-class team with a focus on innovation, teamwork and the desire and ability to transform the way our patients live.
About the Role:
We are looking for patient-inspired, passionate and experienced Neurology Account Managers with demonstrated success in new product launches who are committed to our mission of transforming the lives of patients with unmet needs. We expect all Greenwich Biosciences employees to consistently hold our company’s core values of patient driven, passionate, innovative, collaborative, accountable, high integrity, and excellence, to the highest standards.
The Neurology Account Manager will possess a high level of clinical aptitude and authentic empathy for patients and caregivers while establishing solution seeking partnerships with all key stakeholders who support these patients and families. Along with executing all promotional activity in their geography; they will have a key role in developing and executing the corporate strategy; strategically working with cross functional leadership; accurately analyzing key business drivers and trends; building effective cross-functional and cross-regional partnerships; and ensuring execution of their business plan. In addition, the Neurology Account Manager will also work closely with local and regional patient advocacy groups and disease state awareness foundations. The position requires adaptability and the capacity to find success through ambiguity, problem solve and to see projects through to their end in a flexible and innovative manner.
About Greenwich Biosciences:
Greenwich Biosciences, Inc. vision is to make a positive difference in the lives of patients through the development of a portfolio of cannabinoid prescription medicines in a wide range of therapeutic indications. Our strategy is to build on our world leading position in the field of cannabinoid science and in the research, development and commercialization of cannabinoid molecules as novel prescription pharmaceutical therapeutic candidates.
Epidiolex is Greenwich’s lead cannabinoid product candidate and is a proprietary oral solution of pure plant-derived cannabidiol, or CBD. Greenwich’s Epidiolex® development is initially concentrating on severe, orphan, early-onset, treatment-resistant epilepsy syndromes including Dravet syndrome, Lennox-Gastaut syndrome (LGS), Tuberous Sclerosis Complex (TSC) and Infantile Spasms (IS).
We have made a commitment to establish a fully integrated US operation to commercialize the product, with our US headquarters in Carlsbad, CA. Our Parent company (GW Pharmaceuticals, PLC), was founded in 1998 and is based in the UK.
We are continuing to build out our team and are looking for talented individuals dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our patients.
- Execute local market sales launch plan with specific goals and targets for the successful launch and sales growth of product
- Demonstrate high performance driven by common values of trust, respect, and commitment to winning the right way (culture of compliance)
- Contributes to the development and implementation of key sales enablers, in collaboration with internal and external partners:
o Customer Targeting & Sales Territory/Region/Area Alignment
o Local market plan development at the territory level
- Establishes strong relationships with key customers, KOL’s and epilepsy centers within local market
- Identifies and establishes strong relationships with emerging thought leaders and customers; demonstrated ability to recognize and devote the necessary amount of time and resources needed to engage with HCPs
- Fosters an entrepreneurial spirit with a focus on ownership and accountability to maximize individual and Company goals, establishes open and honest communication with peers and senior leadership
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of Greenwich product, customer base (HCP and patients), business strategy and competitive environment; stays abreast of key market access issues/trends
- Possesses an entrepreneurial approach with a focus on ownership and accountability to maximize individual and Company goals, and establishes open and honest communication with Greenwich Biosciences colleagues, peers, and senior leadership
- Maintains exceptional knowledge of: disease state, product, customer, rare/orphan drug market, epilepsy market, competitive products and the broader healthcare market place
- Collaborates with cross functional Greenwich Biosciences field leaders (Market Access, Patient Services, etc.) to achieve shared business objectives in a compliant manner
- Ability to analyze, interpret and leverage data including sales analytics, CRM reports, business statistics and customer feedback that provides an information framework for the development of strategic business plans
- Responsible for the financial management of monetary resources inclusive but not limited to promotional and T&E budgets in a manner consistent with all Greenwich Biosciences compliance policies
- Conducts business in accordance with all regulations and within Company policy, procedure, and ethical standards
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree from a 4-year accredited University or College
- Minimum 5 years of biotech/pharmaceutical experience
- Successful biotech/pharma product launch experience with a documented track record of exceeding goals
- Specialty pharmaceutical sales experience required
- Working in an individual contributor role with demonstrated account management skills
- Demonstrated business acumen and a track record of sustained performance in exceeding territory goals
- Proven experience working within institutions calling on interdisciplinary care teams and within private practice settings
- Strong analytical skills with the proven ability to effectively analyze data and appropriately integrate into strategic planning
- Account Management experience preferred
- High learning agility and demonstrated scientific acumen
- Outstanding customer relationship, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively work with diverse audiences and influence cross functionally
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, CRM)
- Ability to travel up to 40% with a history of covering large geographic areas
- Some travel and attendance on evenings and weekends for regional and national meetings, conferences and advocacy support events