Recruiter- Business development /sales force- Princeton NJ
Founded in 1993, ALCIMED is an Innovation and New Business consulting firm, specializing in innovative sectors: life sciences (food, biotech, healthcare), energy, aeronautics, chemistry, cosmetics, materials, space and defense. Our mission is to help our clients in the private and public sectors to explore and develop their uncharted territories including new technologies, innovative products and services, new usages and business models, innovation management, new geographies, and possible futures...
ALCIMED is seeking a creative and energetic professional to join our Princeton, NJ office and help us recruit our Business /Sales development force for a 9 months contract engagement.
Your mission is to drive and structure the company’s talent acquisition strategy for our growing Sales & Business team. As a Business Development/ Sales Recruiter, you’ll partner with the hiring team to develop, drive, and manage sourcing/recruiting strategies for the Business Development Manager position.
If this engagement is successful, you could create your own permanent position.
- You will be in charge of recruiting process from sourcing, reviewing resumes, coordinating screenings and interviews.
- Proactively source candidates through networking, different databases, direct approach and innovative research techniques and practices.
- Communicate with candidates professionally and be immediately responsive
- Promote the Alcimed brand and use creativity to attract qualified and strong candidates
- Must be self-motivated and action-oriented
- Develop a strong understanding of Alcimed and successfully identify individuals that meet the need/qualifications.
- Help integrate recruits
- 1 to 2 years of experience in recruitment , ideally of sales development /commercial positions
- B.S degree in Business Administration or Human Resources preferred
- Strong knowledge of Sales/Business Development/Strategic Growth skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task and manage a robust/full pipeline with efficiency and constant attention
- High level of interpersonal skills and strong ability to engage candidates
- Proactive and resourceful to identify and create proper sourcing channels
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Recruiting: 2 years (Required)