Per diem, flexible schedule. The Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) independently evaluates, determines treatment strategies and provides direct or indirect services that identify, restore and rehabilitate disorders of communication, cognition and swallowing to maximize a patient’s safety and independence. Reports to Department Manager/Director.
As one of the largest rehabilitation providers in the state, HHCRN offers a team-oriented structure, opportunities for growth and Special Interest Groups that assist with evidence based clinical knowledge, growth opportunities and support within the organization.
- Flexible scheduling
- 401K with excellent company match
- Clinical specialty and senior clinician opportunities
We believe in high standards. These standards allow us to bring out the very best in our clients and our staff.
- Experience required, inpatient rehabilitation experience highly preferred.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited college/university.
- State of Connecticut License in Speech/Language Pathology.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.