We are currently looking for an individual to join our team in our branch office in Sequim, Washington. This individual will be an integral part of our company. The role of the Scheduling Coordinator is expected to transmit messages, act as a communication point for all incoming/outgoing calls, schedule technicians for appointments, and perform administrative tasks. Scheduling Coordinator should be an excellent communicator and retain the ability to remain calm and composed under pressure, multitask, make decisions with little supervision, be quick on your feet, and perform various administrative tasks. Your goal as Scheduling Coordinator is to enable different parties within the company to communicate quickly and efficiently by ensuring the accurate and timely transmission of information.
- The position open is FULL-TIME Monday-Friday 8am-5pm with weekends and holidays off.
- Wage starts at $18.50/hr + DOE
- PSL/PFL Benefits
- Must arrive on time or early, and able to work without personal interruptions.
- Must answer phones daily and interact with customersin a skilled, professional manner, and be able to answer questions and direct clients accordingly.
- Must be able to handle multiple calls at once.
- Must seamlessly schedule technicians to conduct onsite and remote work, and manage tickets pertaining to the work of assigned technicians.
- Must have a solid understanding of Information Technology terms, networks, and issues that may be experienced in business settings.
- Must be able to understand and describe client requirements in detail, and schedule the appropriate technician while taking into account technician level and status.
- Must train and learn our Ticketing system to record information on all service tickets, time entries, activities, etc. to ensure day-to-day compliance with our documentation rules and procedures. This is the software you will use to schedule and manage, and therefore it must be learned to expert-level.
- When scheduling, you must be able to delegate tickets accordingly.
- Maintain the Dispatcher Board/Schedule.
- Forecast workload for 2-5+ days out.
- Must be able to perform various administrative tasks.
- Must be able to act as a communication liaison between clients and technicians.
- Be able to cultivate strong relationships with customers and reduce stress when they call in with a problem.
- Must participate and lead in weekly meetings to help improve the way the team works. As Service Dispatcher, you should be able to highlight inefficiencies you are seeing on a weekly basis and communicate that to the team.
- Employ a high degree of tact and diplomacy to promote a positive image of the company.
- Daily follow-up calls
- Conduct quarterly client check-ins
Requirements for this Position
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Experience in scheduling, coordinating, dispatching or similar
- One year of Trouble Ticket Dispatching experience or similar job experience required
- Proficient in the use of cloud-based applications
- Problem Solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- High Level of Professionalism
- Experience in a fast-paced professional business
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills (personable)
- Ability to collaborate as a team
- Ability to work independently
- Confidentiality standards
- Must manage time and tasks efficiently and effectively
Sequim I.T. is located in Sequim, Washington and is a branch office of Kitsap Networking Services (based out of Silverdale, Washington). We currently service the medical outpatient, professional service, and small business communities with Professional IT Support and Services. Our services include Secure Online Backup, Managed Services, Technical Training, and Project Based/On-Call Technical Support.
Want to Work With Us? Here’s How to Submit
- Cover Letter
- 3 references that will be checked by our Human Resources department
- LinkedIn Profile (if applicable)
Please no phone calls about this job
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Scheduling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Trouble Ticket Dispatching: 1 year (Preferred)