Why Should You Apply?
- You welcome a challenge.
- You enjoy customer service.
- You will be a valued member of a well-organized team.
- You will receive recognition for a job well done.
- You will receive strong organizational support.
The SAVY Performance Driver will support the overall SAVY program for dealers which encompasses SAVY Lot, Driver, Connect and Rewards and will ensure program success. The SAVY Performance Driver will manage a set of dealer accounts including overall program support, reviewing program performance, consultation on best practices for customer retention, and identifying opportunities of optimal program utilization that align with dealer goals.
This role requires coordination of clients' business needs through managing the setup of SAVY admin platform, coordinating multi-channel marketing campaigns, maintaining vendor partner relationships, and reviewing client reporting on the SAVY platform. This position will work in a matrixed environment and will report directly to the SAVY Program Manager in the Norcross office while fully supporting and communicating with stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Education and Experience
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly updates regarding program stats, urgent issues with suggested solutions, opportunity analysis, and ROI calculation on SAVY program
- Establish, maintain, and grow relationships with assigned dealer accounts and agents
- Provide excellent customer service and follow up on all assigned dealer accounts
- Be a SAVY product knowledge expert, and provide ongoing training at the dealership level as needed
- Discover and suggest recommendations for additional benefits and functionality on SAVY platform
- Provide support for technical issues – dealer and customer facing - and follow through to resolution
- Work with different teams within the SAVY department to accommodate new dealer setup, product order placement, and other requests essential to the dealer
- Maintain updated dealer account information and platform settings within all applicable software
- Proactively offer solutions to meet dealer revenue objectives by communicating regularly with key dealership personnel
- Develop, create, execute, and measure direct response marketing campaigns with accurate and timely fulfillment
- Provide post campaign reporting and analyze data/results for future campaign recommendations
- Clarify direction and strategy between dealer accounts and the SAVY creative team and coordinate vision to completion including communication of any changes to appropriate parties and gaining approval prior to launch
- Track and analyze root cause of any store cancellations by designing retention plans for critical status and defecting accounts
- Prepare and present monthly and/or quarterly marketing reviews via online or in-person meetings
- Job may require travel with a desired 5 business days’ notice.
- Work from home may be permitted per the existing company telecommuting policy.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 1 - 2 years of Account Management experience
- Automotive experience is preferred but not required.
- Marketing experience is a plus.
- Must be able to navigate Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Experience with CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- High attention to detail necessary.
- Positive attitude is essential.
- Adaptability and flexibility required for necessary departmental and/or companywide changes to ensure continuous growth.
- Must possess expertise in negotiation and motivation of others as well as have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to proactively follow up on all projects and hit deadlines.
- The ability to multi-task is essential.
We provide full-time comprehensive benefits packages to all of our employees including: Medical, dental, vision, paid company holidays, paid time off, paid community service day, wellness program, 401K with company match, referral bonuses, discounted gym membership and much more.
Automobile Protection Corporation (APCO) is a Drug Free Workplace as well as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants shall be considered for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.