- Assist in developing BIM Models of HVAC, Wet Mechanical, Dry Mechanical, and other various piping systems/designs.
- Assist in identify interferences with the architectural, structural and other MEP elements.
- Assist in file clean-up, title block and viewport set-up, compile files for composite coordination, tagging and dimensioning model/drawings, etc...
- Detailing sections of the model.
- Assist in producing details/drawings that comply with design criteria, contract requirements.
- Assist in coordinating mechanical models with other trades.
- Maintain a safe work attitude and encourage safety of others, especially when present on a construction sites.
- Able to work/ walk construction sites
- Create 3D models of mechanical systems to support construction initiatives by working with Engineering Detailers and Foremen
- Participate in MEP coordination and clash detection correction sessions working with other contractors and design teams
- Develop model families (primarily Revit families) for general and project-specific needs
- Work with other modelers, AutoCAD/REVIT Specialists and Designers to build/manage model databases, templates and standard procedures
- Execute in a timely manner other duties as may be assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD or REVIT required. Basic Navis Works a plus but not required.
- 1- 3 years’ experience in Computer Aided Design for M/E/P construction, systems manufacturing, or formal drafting education.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products such as Excel and Word.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely; both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively create presentations and communicate concepts to clients and associates using various software applications.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment on projects as well as able to self-motivate and complete tasks timely with minimal oversight.
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and strong attention to detail while meeting aggressive project schedules.
- Able to pass a background check
- Able to pass a drug screen
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- BIM: 5 years
- Revit: 3 years
Required work authorization: