The Systems Controls Manager position will support a multi-billion-dollar airport Modernization Program, working on numerous projects at any given time. Duties include managing Prolog Manager and Prolog Converge software. Prolog modules and reports will be customized for the client and require special attention. Advanced knowledge of Crystal Report writing is required. This position will include the support of SharePoint, database management and infrastructure support. This role will be responsible for coordinating day-to-day configuration, training, support, maintenance and improvements of such applications. Additional responsibilities include the technical application, data integration and security configuration required for optimal utilization in the enterprise as well as the ability to work with developers on related custom application and database solutions to meet business needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide end-user support for Prolog Manager, and Prolog Converge software. Inclusive of all the suite of Prolog Modules and Forms, including customization of screens, processes, templates and reports, as required to satisfy end-user requirements.
- Providing end-user Prolog software training and “over the shoulder” reviews to ensure that the Prolog software is being used effectively and efficiently; and the data is being entered thoroughly and correctly.
- Manage and develop the Prolog reports and the advanced Crystal Report customized reporting templates.
- Assist in the enforcement of Program and Project Procedures through the correct entry, reporting and interpretation of Prolog data.
- Provide ad-hoc troubleshooting support for the Prolog Modules and Forms; and acting as a “first-responder” to Prolog software end-user trouble tickets.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the Prolog Manager and Prolog Converge experience.
- Coordinate closely with client Information Technology staff to ensure that hardware resources are available to optimize the end-user experience, monitor computer assets and their usage, assist with software and hardware upgrades, as required, and provide network trouble-shooting and tuning assistance on an as needed basis.
- Implement and maintain a trouble-ticket tracking and prioritization process whereby the trouble calls are categorized and reported; and then “fine-tuning” the training to address the noted problem areas.
- Help integrate the Prolog data with the Primavera Scheduling and other in-house system data to produce integrated Scope, Schedule and Budget reports, as required.
- Related experience in a public-sector Program Management / Construction Management office environment is highly desirable.
- Self-starter attitude with proven results-oriented focus. Demonstrates a proactive and respectful approach to end-user trouble calls and “over the shoulder” reviews.
- Willing and capable to assume additional responsibilities.
- Proven accuracy, reliability and completeness in job accomplishment.
- Demonstrated success on the job, as evidenced by satisfactory performance, acceptance of responsibility and growth in previous position.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience. Construction Management, Engineering, IT-field with Construction emphasis, or any related field from accredited college of university is required.
- 5 to 7-years supporting a large-scale Program Management software; and 3- to 5-years in direct support of the Prolog Software.
- Experience on a large-scale construction project, preferably in a matrix-organization and integrated with Owner staff, is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the information requirements of a large-scale, complex projects; including developing and managing the budget and cost module, the change module, the field administration module; and developing reports to summarize this information into a program-level progress report.
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical and complicated contract, cost and budgeting scenarios and the ability to develop and communicate a range of solutions for consideration.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining an integrated Program Management Software program which assembles key information from a variety of stakeholders and summarizes it into a meaningful Progress Report.
- The candidate will be required to create, improve, and maintain organizations SharePoint platform of site collections, sub-sites, document libraries, various web parts and applications, and security models.
- Minimum three years of database and programming/development experience in enterprise environment
- Minimum two years of experience as an applications administrator and developer
- Experience supporting SharePoint a plus
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrated proficiency with Prolog Management Software 9.93 (Version 2008 R1SP1 and above), Prolog Website (Version 2008 R1SP1 and above), Prolog Converge 9.93, Crystal Report Writer (Version XI and above), and Adobe Acrobat software.
- Completed Meridian Certification program(s) are highly desirable.
- Experience using integrated software platforms, such as Prolog and Primavera, on a large-scale, multi-million dollar construction project highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience supporting multi-user platform in networked environment
- Knowledge of third-party Construction Management and Project Management applications is strongly preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- Prolog: 5 years (Preferred)
- Project Management Software: 7 years (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sharepoint Designer: 5 years (Required)
- Crystal Reports: 5 years (Preferred)