The CRC is looking for a digital marketing intern to help shape our brand awareness. Talent is a must and experience is a plus! You’ll be assisting in the development, creation, production and execution of marketing communication materials, literature, press releases, social media and other promotional material. Your mission is to grow awareness, brand equity, share and sales within our strategic market segments. You’ll assist in the development, communication and implementation of marketing plans, new product launches, and online presence. You’ll learn, work hard, gain experience and get course credit with an innovative marketing team composed of Copywriters, Multimedia Production Specialists & Social Media Specialists.
The Collective Rise Campus (CRC) is Atlanta’s first shared work and event space where real estate professionals gather to innovate, inspire and impact. Enjoy the benefits of a results-driven, fast-paced, inclusive and open-minded startup culture as you help build a budding business from the ground up. Some internship perks include free snacks, coffee and beverages every day; free lunch and dinners at events, working within walking distance of historic Downtown Roswell’s shops and restaurants, the support and resources of a large company with the creative flexibility of a startup and free entry to mastermind real estate and investor workshops.
Go to AtlantaCRC.com to learn more.
Location: Roswell, GA
Travel Required: None
Duration: January 21, 2020- May 29, 2020
Hours: 8-40 a week, Mon-Fri
Compensation: Course credit
Here’s a list of things you might work on. If any of these responsibilities sound like something you’re interested in, please apply! Roughly 75% of this internship will focus on product management and the other 25% will be marketing projects, based on your strengths and interests.
- Develop and execute a strategic product plan in collaboration with the Director of Operations and Marketing team.
- Assist in the development of short and long-term plans for product lines.
- Analyze market trends to determine feasibility, market size, and profitability of new and existing offerings.
- Create training materials and deliver training to sales reps around new and existing products.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to create and execute go-to-market plans including marketing content and new product launch materials.
- Monitor product and campaign data across all platforms and aggregate in Google Analytics.
- Create excel reports and interpret data for decision-making.
- Assist with the management of product lines and growth of existing business.
- Drive sustaining and continuous improvement efforts to address quality and satisfaction issues.
- Plan for product obsolescence and end-of-life strategy.
- Support the development of pricing, sales channel strategy, and training and education initiatives for new product launches.
- Support Marketing/Product Marketing in preparation for trade shows or customer meetings.
E-Commerce Promotional Management
- Manage online product advertising, promotional programs, and special offers.
- Track promotional effectiveness and return on investment.
- Manage and responded to user feedback to grow positive product ratings.
Marketing Information Management and Web Content Support Management
- Assist in the management and maintenance of product information, which can include product descriptions, product copy, and product images, within the content management system.
- Support the integrity of product information through CMS by assisting with data management.
- Manage, maintain CSR list as well as other programs/projects designed to build customer lists.
- Individual projects: We’ll help you come up with something you want to work on. You’ll work on it, and you’ll tell us what you’ve done. You’ll walk away with something worth talking about in your next interview.
- Continue to further develop skills and expertise within product marketing to support job functions.
- Fulfill responsibilities in accordance with CRC policies and procedures.
We’re looking for an enrolled student, a recent college graduate, or someone with similar experience who can commit to at least 8 hours a week.
- Working knowledge of fundamental web / HTML concepts
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Customer focused - strong to desire to figure out what the audience / customers are looking for and confirming with data
- Eagerness to learn and take initiative
- Excellent organizational, planning and operational skills
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills, strong communication/writing skills
- Excellent time management skills, detail-oriented and comfort in multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently, as well as in partnership with others, adding value to the team in all areas
- Intellectual curiosity - love learning and experimenting with all the latest and greatest best practices in your field
- Effort - those that go above and beyond what is asked
- Excitement about working on a small team to make a large impact, and the ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed
- A professionally-formatted resume showing a marketing-oriented skillset
- A share, give and receive mindset ready for an atmosphere that fosters collaboration over competition
Good to have:
- Preferred Majors: Marketing, Communication, Business or related field of study
- Prior experience in product management/development, content writing, business and/or eCommerce marketing for B2B and B2C preferred
- Experience in SEO implementation, a plus
- Demonstrated experience with content management tools, such as Wordpress, as well as working knowledge of HTML and AP style
- Working knowledge of analytics tools, such as Moz and Google Analytics
- 1-3 work samples (can be writing samples, design projects, or relevant class projects)
- Examples of marketing or communications experience is a plus (Yes, classwork counts)
- A digital portfolio (PDFs, website, etc.) showcasing any previous, relevant work in the marketing, social media, design, or communication field
- Email cover letter, resume, course schedules & work portfolio to info AT atlantacrc DOT com
- A passion for the real estate industry
Collective Rise Campus (CRC):
Located in Roswell, Georgia, the CRC is the first collaborative corporate campus where professionals of real estate Viva like it’s Las Vegas. Our parent company Powerhouse Real Estate™ created the CRC so entrepreneurs could have a space where they work and play hard.
Powerhouse has maintained a market-leading position and continually grown in its segments in residential real estate with relentless customer support and leading services breadth and availability. The brokerage’s key distinction is creating a “one-stop-shop” solution serving flexible workspaces, a community of professional support and entrepreneurial growth. The culmination of these pursuits is a unique competitive advantage that is the CRC: having the ability to provide 6,000 sqft of space devoted to coworking, meeting, corporate events, private classrooms, lunch and learn power hours, networking, workshops, panels and social and community events. The boutique nature of Powerhouse’s team and network adds an intimate, personalized customer focus for real estate professionals to enjoy in the brokerage’s office. Enjoy the benefits of a unique startup atmosphere like never before as you grow in an environment that bridges the aesthetics of professional offices, urban lounges and neon casinos.
Powerhouse has been a market-leading brokerage and educator for realtors and investors for over 30 years. Both companies support stable and growing end markets supported by strong tailwinds. Powerhouse is one of the nation’s most respected brokerages in leading real estate businesses. The Powerhouse team enjoys a storied history of partnering with exceptional wholesalers, investors, rehabbers, flippers, diverse lenders, insurance companies, appraisers, closing attorneys and financial planners to create long-term value for sellers and buyers. Affiliated organizations include Think Realty, REVA Global Assistants, Atlanta REIA, Drive Planning, Baker Collins, StrongBox Home Loans, DS Murphy & Associates, LaFayette Lending, Country Financial and Ameris Bank. The CRC team is excited to expand upon the Powerhouse’s experience in providing opportunities for real estate professionals to share, grow and receive.
For more information, go to www.AtlantaCRC.com.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- Business Analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
- SEO: 1 year (Preferred)
- Market Research: 1 year (Preferred)
- AP Style: 1 year (Preferred)
- HTML: 1 year (Preferred)
- Product Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- E-Commerce: 1 year (Preferred)
- Analytics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Product Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- B2B: 1 year (Preferred)
- Copywriting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Roswell, GA 30075 (Required)
- Are you aware that this is an unpaid position & course credit is the only potential form of compensation?
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift