Leonard Cabinet Co., Inc. - Douglasville, GA
A well-established cabinet manufacturer in Douglasville, GA is searching for a positive thinking, trustworthy, and high energy individual for a unique position that requires multiple abilities. The ideal candidate will have good critical thinking abilities/common sense, a good work ethic, resourceful, be highly organized, and customer service oriented.
REQUIREMENTS: (Applicants WILL NOT be considered without these minimal qualifications.)
- Solid working knowledge using Quickbooks (specifically Online version)
- General Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- General Human Resources experience to include general labor laws and practices, Worker's Comp and Gen Liability Insurance procedures
- Basic office equipment operations and Microsoft Office Suite
Other responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
ordering supplies and materials, conducting shop safety meetings, monthly tax preparations for the accountant, month end reporting, running errands when needed, creation of proposals/forms/marketing materials, planning company events, scheduling travel arrangements, and researching. Training will commence upon the day of hire.
This position will report directly to the CEO/President and two Vice Presidents. This is a position that offers a lot of variety for the right person.
Full time temporary position, Monday-Friday 7:30-4:00. Leonard Cabinet Co. Inc is a Drug Free Work Place and will require drug testing prior to hire.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift