Are you looking for an opportunity to:
Play a vital role in the financial success of a company?
Be recognized for your outstanding contributions?
Enjoy the sense of accomplishment that comes from a job well done?
Be appreciated for your hard work?
National Asset Recovery Specialists, Inc. is one of the most respected repossession firms in Ohio and we are expanding and growing our entire organization. We are seeking a full-time Camera Car Driver & Field Investigator in the Columbus, Ohio area. The auto repossession industry is strong and vibrant and this position is the heart and soul of National Asset Recovery Specialists, Inc. They are the individuals who help to recover the collateral and assets for our clients. It requires steady nerves and a calm attitude to be able to avoid problems and issues and still get the job done. It is an important role in keeping the economy strong as we serve the interests of our clients and customers.
This job entails the use of License Plate Recognition equipment to scan license plates, heavy surveillance, infield interviews, and working closely with our team of recovery agents to locate and secure our client's collateral. We are seeking a self-motivated individual to assist with locating vehicles throughout the Columbus, OH market. If you like working outdoors, are money motivated; and you have an investigative mindset, this is the career for you!
The spotter is there to work accounts, investigate, and make contact with the office when the vehicle is found. The primary role is to recover the assets that our clients deserve to have. You are trusted by your owner to do the right thing every time by adhering to the company standards and policies. It also provides a chance to make money while doing your job. The spotter operates independently and on their own. This is a good job because as long as you meet the standards, you are your own boss. The harder you work the more money you make. It is different every day and that makes it interesting.
All of our companies are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. They adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. They will assure you that your opportunity for employment with the Company depends solely on your qualifications.
- High school diploma or a G.E.D. with a continuous record of learning
- Proven ability and experience working in an outside environment without direct supervision, yet follow direction from remote management
- Ability to act in a discreet manner
- Experience in skip tracing, field locating, private investigations or auto repossessions is strongly preferred
ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
-Applicants must have ZERO POINTS on your driver's license
- Reliable, good work ethic, high integrity, and drug-free abuse of illegal and legal drugs
- Clean, presentable appearance
- Familiarity and ability to use a smartphone
- Strong communication, analytical and "street knowledge" skills
- Connect a laptop to the internet and solve minor connectivity issues
- Able to read, write and speak English with reasonable capability and be able to communicate with customers, employees, and vendors
- Meet the attendance schedule as agreed upon with your supervisor
We want to talk with you if you have a positive attitude, some hands-on experience, and a desire to grow in your overall skills as a professional. You must be at least 23 years of age due to commercial insurance requirements. If you meet most of the above requirements, we would ask you to apply as we would like a chance to talk with you. Thank you.
Compensation: $400 Weekly base + uncapped commission per recovery + monthly bonus (Average total hourly minimum: $17-$18 per hour)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $650.00 to $850.00 /week