CURLSMITH HAIRCARE ADVISOR
Curlsmith make Food For Curls. We are the world’s first gourmet haircare brand developed specifically for curly and wavy hair. Our Vegan, cruelty free curl care products deliver high performance without silicones, parabens or sulphates.
As a Beauty Advisor you are the face of the Curlsmith brand. You will be responsible for interacting with customers (‘guests’) in-store, exploring their haircare needs, educating them on the product range and helping them find the right products.
Who You Are:
- Passionate and knowledgeable about haircare
- Proactive and positive – taking the initiative, going the extra mile Personable – able to understand and relate to a wide range of customers
- Driven – motivated by results, always looking for ways to improve the customer experience
- Persuasive – able to communicate the benefits of the products in a clear, convincing and relevant way to drive direct sales
You Also Have:
- Minimum 2 years experience within ULTA, Sephora or Department stores
- Experience working with haircare brands
- Previously demonstrated successful sales experience, exceeding quota Ability to learn fast and utilize online tools, software and smartphone apps
As the Beauty Advisor, You Will:
- Be available to work on Fridays and Saturdays, with potential for more days
- Become an expert in the Curlsmith brand, philosophy and product range
- Focus on achieving and exceeding individual and vendor line sales goals, event sales goals, and department daily sales goals.
- Maintain a consistently high level of customer service by creating and developing excellent customer relationships as the brand expert and department representative. Maintain a positive image as a liaison between the company and your designated Account Executive.
- Utilize the online resource tool to record and maintain client information and preferences to drive your business.
- Ensure the Curlsmith shelf facing is appropriate in-store – well-stocked, organized, clean, tidy and welcoming
- Proactively attract and approach potential customers – primarily girls with curly hair – to attract them to the Curlsmith shelf
- Model key sales principles such as Greet, Relate, Exceed, Attend and Thank the customer.
- Focus all efforts on providing an exceptional customer experience from approach, to consultation, to closing the sale and following up with the customer.
Your Life and Career at Curlsmith:
- Gratis products and an amazing employee discount
- A world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour