Recruits for medical and business units, works to build a candidate pipeline as well as handling urgent staffing requests.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Recruit for administrative, allied health, support, and technical staff.
2. Work with hiring managers and/or interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
3. Generate a diverse pipeline of candidates through various recruitment methods.
4. May provide initial screening for manager to obtain work history, education, job skills and and refers qualified applicants to hiring manager for interviewing.
5. Conduct interviews as the initial screening process.
6. Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
7. Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
8. Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects.
9. Other administrative duties and special projects as assigned by the Director of Human Resources.
10. Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:Required:
- Two to five years of Staffing/Recruitment experience, strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to Corporate staff.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Experience with creative sourcing methods, networking, referrals, internet sourcing, etc.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite and prior experience with various job boards, social media recruiting required.
- Knowledge about Title VII, ADA, and other regulations that affect Human Resources helpful.
- Flexibility to accommodate different professional work styles as well as changing work environments/priorities
- Self-directed, detail oriented, analytical, and ability to think outside the box
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Consistently arrives at work, in professional attire, on time and completes all tasks within established time frame.
- Seeks appropriate tasks when primary tasks are completed and assists co-workers as needed.
- Demonstrates adaptability to expanded roles.
- Adheres to clinic’s policies and procedures.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- Human Resources certification
- Applicant Tracking System experience