The Data Control Administrator is responsible for data entry, data maintenance and data integrity in and between various databases/applications such as JD Edwards Enterprise One, RF Smart and Preferred Strategies. This data is an integral part of the business affecting all functions including order entry, pricing, finance, material planning, payables and manufacturing. Interaction with various internal departments is required on a daily basis to ensure accurate information is received and that accuracy standards, data quality and data integrity are achieved at all times. The position is responsible for building detailed knowledge about our system and structure relative to the business processes and underlying data. In addition, this position will work closely with our IT Manager to gain working knowledge of our IT operations and provide backup as needed.
- Ability to update all data elements including mass changes in the most efficient and effective means possible.
- Maintain a solid understanding of all data and its function, including how change affects the business process.
- Examine impact of data to assist with defining the standard business process.
- Investigate daily data integrity issues using available tools and reports and make corrections following established data standards, processes and procedures
- Ensure data integrity and data quality by developing working relationships with key stakeholders and providing education on data standards and established processes and procedures.
- Support project work by entering and changing required data associated with those projects.
- Develop, coordinate, implement and manage all EDI related activities for the organization.
- Understand the inner workings of our JD Edwards 9.2 system and assist with any development, testing, implementation or maintenance.
- Work with workstations / servers and networks to ensure systems run efficiently and continue to operate without downtime or performance degradation. Software/systems supported but not limited to Windows 7/10, Windows Server 2012R2, VMWare, NetApp, Cisco/HP Switching, Office 2016/2019, Microsoft SQL 2014.
- Bachelors’ Degree, Business or Information Technology preferred
- Minimum three (3) years business experience
- Experience with IT system/network administrative duties
- Working knowledge of JD Edwards Enterprise One / JDE 9.2
- Knowledge of RFSmart, Preferred Strategies, Power BI a plus
- Proficiency in SQL
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and reorganize own daily work on short notice and within tight deadlines
- Self-starter, highly motivated to always meet or exceed data quality and data integrity standards
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel, and Access)
- Satisfactory comprehensive background check
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 /year
- IT system/network administrative duties: 3 years (Required)
- Proficiency in SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Jd Edwards: 1 year (Preferred)
- ERP: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail