The SEM Analyst will work closely with a small number of eCommerce client accounts to ensure the performance of their SEM channel is continuously improving and meeting or exceeding client P&L objectives. You will be directly responsible for managing, optimizing, reporting on, and communicating the effectiveness of multiple online advertising channels including paid search, product listing ads (PLAs), remarketing, display and paid social.
You will develop an intimate working relationship with your clients and meet with them regularly. The SEM Analyst’s primary responsibility is to ensure client account performance is continuously improving, and that all potential opportunities for account growth are pursued.
- Research, develop and implement advanced SEM strategies and campaigns across client accounts. This includes competitive analysis, keyword research, ad copy development and testing, bid optimization as well as numerous micro-optimizations.
- Implement, manage and optimize our industry-leading product listing ad (PLA) strategy across client accounts to ensure client profit objectives are met or exceeded each month. This will include mastering our strategies and tools for data feed optimization and search query cleansing.
- Perform frequent analysis of client campaigns including bid optimization utilizing our bidding analysis platform, account segmentation, keyword analysis or other ad hoc analysis.
- Contribute ideas for product improvements across our technology stack in order to improve the quality of services rendered across client accounts and improve internal processes.
- Stay current on industry trends and upcoming technology, channels and online marketing strategies.
- Travel may occasionally be required.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Outstanding people, computer and problem solving skills.
- Must be capable of learning quickly.
- 2-5 years of experience in the search marketing industry. eCommerce experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel & Office.
- Experienced and knowledgeable of web analytics software such as Google Analytics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Google AdWords certification a plus.
Job Type: Full-time