Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your technical skills with big picture thinking to make an impact in leveraging model-based systems engineering? You understand your customer’s environment and how to develop the right systems for their mission. Your ability to translate real-world needs into technical specifications, makes you an integral part of delivering a customer focused engineering solution.
As a systems engineer on our team, you have the chance to design engineered, model-based systems in support of a wide variety of customer missions. Your technical expertise will be vital as you evaluate and modernize engineering practices. You’ll develop your skills in model-based systems engineering and digital engineering while gaining experience in solving client problems. Grow your skills by merging technical leadership and systems engineering to create system models. Join our team and help turn requirements into accomplishments that drive change.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 8+ years of experience with product development or systems engineering and integration projects
- 2+ years of experience with leading technical teams
- Experience with UML or SysML modeling
- Experience with leading technical approaches for proposals
- Experience with business development, leading sample task order descriptions, and authoring white papers
- Experience with developing technical planning documents, including a SEMP or SEP
- Experience in transitioning to and determining conformance with open standards
- Secret clearance required
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with Army Networks, Tactical, or Mission Command systems
- Experience with Army Intelligence systems
- TS/SCI clearance preferred
- Master's degree preferred
- Graduate Certificate preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You’ll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you will have access to a wealth of training resources through our Engineering & Science University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 tech courses, certifications and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite courses, vendor relationships, and a network of experts who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.