Answer high volume phone calls and emails, schedule meetings, sort mail and prepare daily press clippings for Producers.
Coordinate travel and accommodations for talent producer.
Provide support for the talent department.
Track celebrity talent releases for film, tv, music, Broadway, etc.
Monitor music trends and attend concerts and shows.
Create and distribute trend lists of upcoming talent.
Assist with booking talent travel and accommodations for talent and show guests.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 1 year professional film or television network experience.
- Must be proficient on Mac.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered.
- Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice.
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
- Must have work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
- Ability to work in a past paced environment, multi-task and be agreeable to changes.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize work and multitask over a wide range of responsibilities.
- Ability to demonstrate resourcefulness in order to complete tasks.
- Knowledge and interest in pop culture is a plus.
- Proficiency on Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
NBC Ent Business Operations
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.