The Holiday Inn Bensalemis seeking a service minded leader to join our team. Our guest services team owns the guest experience, making sure that each guest receives outstanding service and has a great stay. Open availability is ideal.
The Guest Services Rep is responsible for taking reservations, greeting and registering guests, providing outstanding guest service during their stay, and settling the guest’s account upon completion of their stay.
- Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests.
- Handles confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity.
- Promptly and effectively deals with guest requests and complaints.
- Answers and routes calls as appropriate; takes guest messages with accuracy.
- Responsible for cash drawer contents and transactions during shift.
- Maintains accurate records including cash flows, registration cards, reservation cards, and property walks.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, and travel directions.
- Assists with sales and marketing efforts as directed by the supervisor or Manager.
- Offers and properly handles requests for wake-up calls.
- May assist in replenishing of breakfast as needed and keeping coffee area clean.
- Ensures common area/lobby is clean.
- Can Work on any shift, weekends and Holidays
- Hiring for different shifts
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions and uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations; includes the ability to respond promptly to customer needs and requests for service and assistance.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Knowledge of and ability to appropriately interpret and follow policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of and ability to adhere to safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
- Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to audience, whether oral or written.
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Ability to meet the demands of the work schedule, to be at work and on time. May occasionally require the ability to work outside of regularly scheduled hours. Schedules may vary based on business need.
Job Type: Full-time