SERVICE OPERATIONS REPRESENTATIVE
At FormFactor, it’s not enough just to make revolutionary products. We also strive to be a great place to work. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees through a variety of perks that focus on health and wellness, such as a generous PTO plan, excellent insurance benefits, and our guiding values of innovation, earning trust and doing the right thing. We also offer an employee stock purchase program and annual health fairs where employees can get flu shots and biometric screenings. Personal development is encouraged through our learning and development courses and tuition contribution program. Although our products are sold to semi-conductor industry leaders around the globe, they are researched, designed and manufactured in our facilities in Beaverton, Oregon, and Livermore, San Jose and Carlsbad, California. Every employee of FormFactor plays a role in creating and supporting these amazing products.
FormFactor is looking for innovative and passionate people who want to lead in today’s mobile revolution.
Service Support to the Direct Service staff, including Representatives and Distributors, and customers. Accurate and timely processing and delivery of service quotations to the customer. Ensure all prices quoted remain within established guidelines. Process customer purchase orders for service related activites in MFG Pro (QAD/Oracle). Maintain customer files for service contracts, call tracking and other service related information. Handles administration of RMA and Depot/Material orders in the ERP system.
JOB DUTIES / SKILLS:
- Excellent customer care skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good written, verbal, organizational, and administrative skills
- Computer skills - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- ERP experience and understanding of MRP - QAD skills preferred with EMT (Enterprise Material Transfer experience).
- Quick learner with attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work independently and as a Team and foster relationships (internal and external)
- Special Project assignments as assigned
- Respond to phone calls, mail, and email correspondence from customers and assist customers as required.
- Maintain accurate and complete service order records and electronic files
- Expedite and coordinate quotes(formal and budgetary) for Cascade services
- Support Cascade field service and tech support personnel with any issue that would detract from their service activities
- Work on assignments that are semi routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- Timeliness of service order processing directly impacts delivery time and customer relations.
- Ability to interact effectively and efficiently within all levels in the Company
- Typically requires a minimum of 2-5 years of related experience
FormFactor is committed to providing a work environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and are committed to compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, sex (including breastfeeding and related conditions), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, registered domestic partner status, medical condition, military or veteran status, genetic characteristics or information, or any other legally protected characteristic. These protections extend to all employment and management decisions including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, pay practices, benefits, disciplinary actions and terminations, and all other terms and conditions of employment.