As we continue to become one of the most global market leaders in music-based entertainment, we work across recording, publishing, merchandising and artist management. Just as we work with the most talented recording artists and entertainers in the world, we are also dedicated to working with the most talented employees and interns. We know that an organization is only as good as its employees so Rise Up Music Group continues to seek out the best. If you live for videography, content marketing, value innovation, thrive in creative environments and want to be part of an exciting culture then we encourage you to send a resume for one of our openings or join our talent community. Please send us your resume to rumgstaff [@] gmail.com.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @riseupmusicgroup
The tasks are remote, but we do face to face meetings when needed.
Requirements of a Video/Photo Production Intern:
· Experience in content production with a mutual passion for musicians
and the work they do
· Willingness to follow directions and have an open mind
· An entrepreneurial spirit; hard-working, self-motivated and confident
· Some experience in directing
· Flexible schedule to shoot music videos, or video content when needed
· An unending ability to implement feedback and be a fast learner
Responsibilities of a Video/Photo Production Intern:
· Produce content ideas, marketing strategies, and possible dates for production.
· Establish lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with your assigned artists.
· Have a professional attitude, entrepreneurial spirit; smart-working, self-motivated, and confident
What's in it for you? We offer our staff ongoing training and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
· 24/7 Support via telephone, email and social media.
Send us your resume and references to rumgstaff[@]gmail.com and you will be reviewed by our HR department.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
- Store Discounts
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- On the road
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance