The Goddard School in Chino Hills is currently seeking an experienced Early Childhood Educator in one of our Two's classrooms. This is a co-teaching position, with a maximum of 12 children in the classroom. You must have all 12 units of Early Childhood Education Completed.
At the Goddard School in Chino Hills, we care deeply about our teachers and want the best for them. We want our staff to have a loving, fun, and supportive environment, a place they truly love to come to work. We have high expectations of our teachers but will do whatever we can to support them. We maintain an open-door policy with all faculty and encourage everyone to come to us with questions, or for help and support. We believe this two-way communication between faculty and administration is vital to creating a strong, united team within our school. We promote career growth and long-term commitment to our students and to each other. We are looking for patient and passionate teachers with a strong ambition to be the best teacher possible.
To further support our faculty, we also provide:
- Paid lesson planning time during school hours
- We conduct 90 day and annual reviews with all faculty members. This is a way to provide two-way feedback about employee performance as well as give feedback on the school operations.
- Paid training hours and opportunities for continuing education.
Some of the financial benefits we provide include:
- Health care reimbursement.
- 8-10 paid holidays each year, including two paid days for Thanksgiving.
- PTO (sick and vacation), in addition to holiday pay
- Holiday pay and PTO are available immediately upon hire.
- Tuition reimbursement or payment assistance for ECE classes.
Please provide a resume as you apply. If you have any questions, feel free to email or call.
Natasha Abu-Ata, Director
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chino Hills, CA 91709: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location