Accountemps is currently seeking a Payroll Administrator for a temporary-to-full-time opportunity located on the west side of Cleveland ASAP! The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for processing high volume payroll through ADP Workforce Now, along with calculating all deductions and preparing GL entry to post payroll. Other responsibilities include processing new hire paperwork, setting up direct deposit, updating tax information and/or personal information. Requirements for the Payroll Administrator position:
- 2+ years of dedicated Payroll experience
- ADP Workforce Now experience required
- Associates Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS Dynamics experience a plus!
If you are interested in hearing more about the Payroll Administrator position, please contact Emily Eighmy at Emily.Eighmy@accountemps.com.