This position is one of commitment, responsibility and impact.
For the past 20 years, Fromagex has grown and solidified its presence in North America as a distributor for cheesemaking solutions, supplies and equipment. We work as partners with our suppliers and clients to improve product quality and efficiency in dairy plants.
You need to be ready to grow the business, face new challenges and make things happen.
Join the Fromagex team as it keeps generating success through relationships with suppliers and clients.
- Define and Identify the client’s need and offer the most appropriate solution
- Elaborate and present projects based on performance, quality and budget
- Accompany and support sales representative in key meetings
- Technical analysis of projects
- Preparation and modification of plans
- Validate technical solutions with client and manufacturer
- Plan, coordinate and deliver projects
- Manage budget, calendar and milestones
- Coordinate product design with manufacturer
- Maintain contact with supplier on technical aspect
- Oversee product approval with authorities
- Train and supervise salesforce and clients
- Develop and support specific lines of product
- Leadership and pragmatism
- Organised, methodical, driven and rigorous
- Capable of working alone and support a remote sales team
- Able to generate client solutions and technical sales
- Engineering background with food production experience
- Knowledge of North American regulations (NSF, 3A, CFIA, FDA)
- Basic understanding of electromechanics and pneumatic
- Analytic approach to commissioning and service of equipment
- Proficient use of AutoCAD, Solidworks and other technical software
- Basic knowledge of Rockwell Allen-Bradley and Siemens automation platforms
- Bilingual French/English (spoken, written, read) Spanish is an asset
- Available for assignments in Canada, USA and Europe (around 60 days a year)
- Proficient use and ability to learn how to use a variety of software and platform. Daily use of SAP B1, MS Office 365, MS Teams, SharePoint, Smartsheet, etc.
Job Type: Full-time