C.H. Reams & Associates an Erie, PA based Broker Agency and third-party Benefits Administrator seeks a Programmer Analyst to join their growing team. The primary responsibilities include creating, maintaining, debugging and enhancing existing applications and reports; processing, loading and convert data; gathering requirements; providing IT support; documenting existing applications; maintaining billing systems; writing and running programs for in-house data and customer data; and creating and running customer reports.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience with software development and database management
- 2+ years’ experience of N-tier development and object-oriented design
- Proficiency with Windows development
- Ability to work with legacy code
- Ability to use and follow Agile development techniques
The ideal candidate will also have experience with the following: FoxPro, C# with Winforms, SQL, Data Normalization, Crystal Reports, SSRS, Excel Object Model and MySQL is preferred.
- Knowledge of insurance billing is a plus
- Familiar with general ledger and accounting systems is a plus
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated to learn
- Proven experience executing projects of all sizes independently and successfully
- Strong organizational and efficient/effective time management skills
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Analytical thinking style
- Willingness to take ownership and accountability
- Customer service oriented
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Retirement Plan & Paid Time Off
Work Authorization: United States (Required)
Work Remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19
Job Type: Full-time
C.H. Reams & Associates, Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Qualified and experienced candidates should submit their resume online.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Programming: 3 years (Preferred)
- Erie, PA 16507 (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19