Human Resources Associate – Full Time Mt. Kisco, N.Y. Community Living Corporation is a nonprofit agency that provides residential and vocational services to developmentally disabled and dually-diagnosed adults in Northern Westchester County. Community Living Corporation is seeking a full time Human Resources Associate for the Human Resources Department. The duties of the Human Resources Associate include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Schedule and conduct interviews for open positions daily.
- Complete all reference checks for prospective employees, including MVR reports, Criminal Background and Drug Testing
- Schedule new hire paperwork/orientation
- Send out all employee correspondence, including requests for verification of employment and training confirmation letters as needed.
- Set up, maintain, and monitor Human Resources files daily; both personnel and health care information.
- Participate in Job Fairs; interviewing and processing applications
- Provide information regarding 401K scheduling, informational sessions, enrollment, census, contributions and loans.
- Input and Transmission of bi-weekly payroll.
- Complete and submit all necessary paperwork for Worker’s Compensation and Unemployment claims
- Post completed training, provide training packets and complete training calendars and letters
- Assist with Medicaid Fraud Check
- Complete and update Employee Handbooks as needed
- Work closely with Human Resources Manager providing back up support as needed.
Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field required. A minimum of 1 year experience in human resources support role required. Must be organized and detail oriented. Knowledge and ability of Microsoft Office. Must possess valid driver's license. Background check and drug testing required. Please submit your resume to Human Resources via email at resumes@communitylivingcorp. org or fax to (914) 241-0578.
Job Type: Full-time
- Human Resources: 1 year (Required)
- Drivers License (Required)