Forever Companies is a world leader in online and direct sales of innovative luxury jewelry products. Our three brands; Diamond Nexus, 1215 Engagement, and Forever Artesian offer customers worldwide a range of exquisite engagement rings, fine jewelry and fashion items sold directly through our websites and Contact Center.
We are currently hiring a Web Developer at our Franklin, Wisconsin Corporate Headquarters, who will provide a high level of service and support to our multiple brand operations. We are looking to hire an experienced web developer with a proven track record of developing and supporting dynamic websites and online applications. Our main OKR for 2019 is a Magento upgrade to 2x.
- Participate in the design and development of our business-to-consumer e-commerce sites
- Ensure strong site functionality and a best-in-class customer experience
- Optimize site conversion and ROI
- Participate in the design and development of web forms with integration to relational databases
- API programming to 3rd party systems including payment systems and email service providers
- Work with our Marketing Department to be jointly responsible for the design of web pages
- Assist IT Management Team in the planning of overall company strategy regarding web properties
- Search engine optimization using Moz or similar tools
- To monitor and optimize website technical performance.
- 3-5 years experience with Magento or other business-to-consumer e-commerce software.
- LAMP (Linux, Apache,mySQL, PHP) environment
- MVC architecture knowledge
- Object-oriented development mentality
- CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc)
- Photoshop experience
- Artistic sense of web design
- Ability to work with and communicate clearly with technical user
- A passion to use technology to solve business challenges
- Good organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects
- Independent and team worker
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, Tag Manager, Merchant Center, etc.
- Experience with integrating websites to Email Service Providers (Listrak, ConstantContact)
- Knowledge of Payment systems (Authorize.net, Paypal)
- Experience with Order Management/ERP (Fishbowl) and/or CRM (Salesforce) systems
- Bachelor Degree Preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
Excellent benefits package including Health/Dental/Disability and Life Insurance. Supplemental Options for STD and LTD. Paid Time Off, vacation and Flex Days Benefits. 401k
- Years of Service Incentives.
- Employee Discounts and Incentives.
- All the free designer coffee and pizza you can drink and eat in our Café.
- Hard working but laid back culture in a very successful and fast growing company.
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm; normally. During the Holiday season, the hours can be long and we work some weekends because we are Santa’s Workshop.
- Wages: Highly competitive and based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Magento: 3 years (Preferred)