Who are we?
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders?” You might be using HERE Technologies every day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE
What's the role?
Our CTO organization is seeking highly motivated software engineers to help us build this future. You will work side by side with talented engineers, solving hard problems in the location intelligence space. You will work on a broad range of technologies: cloud, APIs, storage and databases, AI, 3D/2D maps, and user interface. You must be comfortable designing and writing code up and down the technology stack. You will be part of an advanced engineering team within the CTO organization tasked with delivering breakthrough and disruptive innovation powering HERE’s future business.
You will work as part of a small, nimble team. You will continuously iterate on ideas, helping make our vision to a reality. You are highly collaborative and can work with ambiguity. If you think you have what it takes to make us successful, we would like to talk to you.
Who are you?
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in a software engineering role
- Expertise in C++ and Java
- Experience with cloud platform such as AWS or Azure
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
Some of the following would be ideal as well:
- Experience with running highly available service
- AI/ML, data analytics
- Shell scripting for automation and other DevOps tasks.
- Familiarity with HTTP, the REST-principles, and TCP/IP networking
- Understanding of geospatial models, analysis and visualization
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets.
#LI - KK1