Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, Nando's and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 1,600 people strong, manages over $3.6B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 71 markets via its global offices throughout North America, EMEA and APAC.
Visit essenceglobal.com ( essenceglobal.com ) for more information and follow us on Twitter at @essenceglobal.
About the role
Essence is looking for a skilled Director to take on ownership and coordination of the Essence TVC program with its global client, Google. TVCs (Temporary Vendor / Contractor) are a key part of the fabric of Google's workforce, and Essence contributes a number of skilled individuals to the marketing teams at Google to serve as media planners, ad traffickers, Adwords / Google Ads experts, and project managers on an annual basis.
We're looking for a highly organized, client-facing coordinator who can work across Google clients and internal teams in a hybrid program and resource management function. A standout candidate will enjoy scoping new projects, managing relationships, and setting best practices. The ideal candidate will also have a passion for growing this program within Essence for Google.
Some of the things we'd like you to do:
A bit about yourself:
- Be the primary internal and Google point of contact on all business relating to TVCs
- Work with clients to receive briefings for new TVC requests
- Work with disciplines internally to share client feedback on request and align on target profiles for prospective hires
- Draft and socialize contracts with finance, legal, and discipline leads (internally) and with clients (externally).
- Work with Regional Practice Managers to Develop TVC's Careers
- Coordinate Client feedback for PRD review process on TVC's
- Own commercial delivery of the program by growing the business, maintaining and tracking relevant revenues and costs
- Build and communicate plans for resource onboarding and rolloff
- Work with resource managers to identify roles for Essentials coming off of TVC rotations and back into the business
- Identify opportunities to grow and scale the TVC offering across clients, regions
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and client relationships simultaneously
- Experience managing project plans and budgets; comfort with numbers and simple
- Experience draft simple contract language
- Passion for growing an emerging business unit, supported by a successful agency business
- Prior media agency experience is a benefit, but not required
What you can expect from Essence
Essence's mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world's very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today's digital marketing landscape. It's important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.