Just like the children we serve, Children's is growing quickly and searching for a Research Assistant for Pediatric Orthopaedics.Support the coordination of various clinical research. Assist physicians with various registry and outcome research studies with specific duties of data collection and organization, data analysis, and writing up study findings in preparation for submission.
Assist physician with various registry and outcome research studies with specific duties of data collection, data organization, data analysis, and writing up study findings in preparation for submission.
- Identifies patients to be involved in the studies by reviewing case finding and computerized records.
- Maintain database and provide reports to investigators as requested
- Maintain appropriate documentation of studies and any required regulatory documentation
- Assist investigators in the outpatient clinic
- Help prepare IRB and consent forms and assist with the annual updates and other reports to the IRB and sponsoring agencies
- Evaluate progress of studies with PI and institute modifications for practice as needed
- Acts as a liaison between investigators, sponsoring companies and participants.
Regular attendance at work is an essential function of the job.
Perform physical requirements as described in the Physical Requirements section
Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Minimum two years’ experience working in a health or science field required.
- Previous experience with clinical research preferred.