Next Step Treatment Center is looking for experience Therapists and counselors to become a part of our clinical team in our Baltimore City location.
As part of a multidisciplinary treatment team, our therapists provide both office and community-based services which include:
- Intake assessments, Treatment Planning & Care coordination, psychotherapeutic and counseling services to multiple age groups with varying levels of needs (acute, chronically ill and substance abuse).
- Respond to emergent situations with face to face assessment and coordination of services.
- Provide individual or group therapy services depending on need of services.
- Work with an interdisciplinary team of professionals to assess and determine admission to inpatient facility.
- Maintain client care and other required documentation in accordance with policy.
Qualified candidates will have a master's degree in social work, psychology, counseling or related mental health field. Experienced candidate will have one or more years experience and a license as a LMSW, LGPC, LCPC, or LCSW-C. Additionally, candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communications skills, exceptional organizational skills, ability to build rapport with clients, and the ability to navigate and utilize computer software with training including electronic health record (EHR).
We have a very supportive, welcoming team that is passionate about their profession and are seeking like-minded individuals to join us.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Mental Health Treatment: 1 year (Required)
- LMSW, LGPC, LCPC, LCSW-C (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible