Now's our time toinspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medicaltechnology company with over 170 years of experience and18,000patents.More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries aredriven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers aroundthe world to support them in delivering high quality care to theirpatients.An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit everyday from our innovative technologies and servicesin the areas ofdiagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecularmedicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what trulymatters to us.
At Siemens Healthineers, weare passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high qualitypatient care, and to do so affordably.A leading global healthcarecompany, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medicalimaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managedservices, consulting, and healthcare IT services - as well as furthertechnologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineersdevelops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greaterefficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical,operational, and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Join our team as a Global Strategic Marketing Communications Specialist.
Our Siemens Healthineers Molecular Imaging (MI) global salesand marketing team is looking for an ambitious professional who is eager totake the next step in his/her career by leading theproduct marketing communications strategy for our Symbia™ SPECT and SPECT/CTimaging systems.
In this role, you will report to the head of MI productmarketing and communications and have the opportunity to work closely withcolleagues within our department as well as across the organization, such asproduct management, engineering, research and development, regulatory, sales,and corporate communications.
As a globalstrategic marketing communications specialist, you will help us achieveour annual order and sales goals by managing the challenges of promoting our Symbia product portfolio. Yourresponsibilities will include:
- leading the go-to-market product communicationsstrategy for multiple SPECT-based scanners
- collaborating with the product marketing team to brainstormtactics, create messaging, define product positioning, and co-develop contentspecific to our key audiences
- writing and editing copy for a range of promotionalmaterials and channels
- directing external agencies and designers todevelop presentations, brochures/flyers, applications, videos/animations, andother types of print-like and online media that are high-quality, error-free,and in line with the company's branding
- executing communications plans for product launchesand campaigns to generate buzz about our new and existing imaging solutions
- managing the regulatory and legal review processfor all customer-facing materials to ensure we consistently release compliantmaterials that meet agreed upon deadlines
- measuring results to continuously improve
This position is well suited for you if youare
- committed to understanding thenuclear medicine market, customer needs, competitive landscape, and industrytrends
- excited to bring forth greatideas for high-impact marketing and communications initiatives
- comfortable working under pressure and meetingtight deadlines
- meticulous about detail
- results-driven and customer-focused
- strategic, entrepreneurial,and always on the lookout for better
- willing to go the extra mileto keep one step ahead of the competition
enjoy working in a diverse and cross-cultural environment
Required for your success inthis role:
- enthusiastic aboutdeveloping within Siemens Healthineers
Bachelor's degree or equivalent know-how in communications, marketing, or a related function
5+ years of marketing/corporate communications experience, preferably in a healthcare-related field
- Proficient in Microsoft® Office applications andrelated business and communication tools, including Adobe® Acrobat andPhotoshop
A comprehensive project portfolio that demonstrates your ability to create promotional materials and campaigns for a range of media platforms
While you will have the flexibility to workremotely at times, please note this is an office-based position located in ourHoffman Estates, Illinois, facility. In this role, you will have theopportunity to travel approximately 5% of the time (domestically as well asinternationally). Relocation is a consideration.
At Siemens Healthineers, wevalue those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Ourpeople make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites andmotivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovatefor healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas thattranslate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize thattaking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offeryou a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond yourcomfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want tojoin us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career siteat https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about thespecific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we arehappy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information.
Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States
Global Strategic Marketing Communications Specialist