Club Chef LLC located at 3776 Lake Park Driver in Covington, KY is looking for a Quality Assurance Technician 1. This position is full time and $13.50 per hour.
This role will ensure our products are manufactured, inspected and packaged within Good Manufacturing Practices guidelines and government standards to meet customer demand. Tests and inspects products at various stages of the production process, and compiles and evaluates statistical data to determine and maintain the quality and reliability of our products. Club Chef has a zero tolerance for failing to follow GMP guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying and reporting to management food safety and quality issues;
- Test products for qualities such as temperature, defects, code dates, etc;
- Run statistical tests on the results and compare the deviation from our existing standard;
- Recommend modifications to our process to improve the overall quality of our product;
- Prepare full disclosure reports to management;
- Safely and effectively use QA equipment;
- Communicate and implement changes for all departments as needed to be audit ready at all times;
- Participate in training opportunities;
- Safely use and dispose of cleaning agents and chemicals;
- Ability to follow safety & GMP requirements and ability to identify and report to management food safety and quality issues.
Skills and Competencies:
- Dependable, reliable and punctual;
- Must be able to stand, walk, climb, reach, lift, pull, push, stoop, squat, bend and stretch as needed throughout shift;
- Ability to work at a fast pace, in a team oriented environment;
- Work in a refrigerated environment, 34 – 37 degrees consistently;
- Available to work a flexible schedule including holidays, weekends and overtime when needed;
- Must be able to comprehend, speak, read and write in English;
- Excellent lab, technical, and statistical skills;
- Housekeeping and organizational skills;
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Must be 18 years or older;
- Previous experience is not required but greatly appreciated;
- Excellent math skills required;
- Microsoft Office experience preferred;
- High school diploma or GED required, college degree is a plus;
- Must pass background check and drug screening;
- Must be able to perform required duties on time at all times;
- Must be able to perform GMP daily audits;
- Must become certified on forklift by the end of the probationary period (90 days);
- Successfully achieve training module 1, 2 and 3 certification by the end of the probationary period (90 days);
- Must be able to perform daily check on at least 5 (five) lines by the end of the probationary period (90 days).
Note: This position description is not designed or intended to provide a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required to perform effectively in this role. The specific content and requirements of this position may change or vary from time to time with or without notice.
Club Chef is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 /hour
- Quality Assurance: 1 year (Required)