You know us as the food and beverage company behind a lot of your favorites like Stouffer’s, Nesquik, Toll House, Lean Cuisine, and Häagen-Dazs, as well as new discoveries like Sweet Earth and Chameleon Cold-Brew coffee. Across our organization, we’re building a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is encouraged, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day!
Let’s challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. Here at Nestlé USA, you are empowered to become a student of the business and deliver the best to our consumers and your peers. We’re inviting forward-thinking and courageous future leaders to embrace an entrepreneurial mindset and start their journey of growth!
If you're a current undergraduate student eager to make an impact on an enormous scale, take strides into greatness and pursue your career with Nestlé USA.
What to Expect:
Our 12 week paid Internship is more than a phenomenal way to get a feel for working at Nestlé, it also allows you to lead a significant business project from start to finish and get experience you won’t find in the classroom. You will apply the analytical and business knowledge you have gained in school in a real world setting, while being supported by a team that includes a project manager, buddy, and mentor.
Our projects are challenging, engaging and represent current business challenges that need a fresh perspective. You showcase the work you have done on your project at an end-of-internship presentation to senior leaders in the Finance organization. The internship experience also provides interaction with senior management, collaborating with team members from across business divisions and functions, and interaction with interns and trainees from other programs. Numerous activities, that are both fun and engaging, are planned each summer to provide additional insights into day-to-day life at Nestlé
Interns experience life at Nestlé in a hands-on environment. We encourage students to question why we do things the way we do, provide fresh ideas, and improve processes. You’ll be part of the action and working from day 1.
Where You Will Work:
Because intern projects are sourced from across the organization, all candidates must be geographically flexible and willing to relocate across the USA. Specific locations will depend on where projects are. Work locations may include any of the following corporate and factory locations but not limited to: Anderson, IN. Arlington, VA. Bakersfield, CA. Burlington, WI. Danville, VA. Fort Wayne, IN. Freehold, NJ. Gaffney, SC. Jacksonville, IL. Jonesboro, AR. Laurel, MD. Little Chute, WI. Medford, WI. Modesto, CA. Mt. Sterling, KY. Oakland, CA. Solon, OH. Springville, UT. Tulare, CA. Waverly, IA.
After Your Internship:
Our intern program is designed to identify future leaders in Finance and Accounting at Nestlé USA and is intended to be a feeder into our full-time, 3 ½ year Finance Management Trainee Program. High performing summer interns are offered the opportunity to join this program after graduation and start their full-time careers at Nestlé.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field to be completed between December 2020 and June 2021, or
- 5th year Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field to be completed between December 2020 and June 2021
- Related majors include Economics, Business, Math, Operations and Industrial Engineering
- Have completed or plan to complete Accounting Courses up to and including Intermediate Accounting (or equivalent)
- GPA of 3.00 and above
- Available for a 12 week internship in Summer 2019
- Ability to relocate for the duration of the internship
- Sponsorship for work visas are not available for this program
Knowledge & Skills
- Self-starters who are results-oriented, analytical, innovative, intellectually curious and who take initiative and risks
- Strong communicators who encourage others and excel in a team environment
- Demonstrate outstanding ability to learn quickly, accept change, and flourish in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Have a strong interest in a career in Accounting & Finance
- Competitive compensation package.
- Furnished, subsidized housing and relocation (for those who qualify)
- Exposure to senior leadership through project presentation and mentoring
- Volunteer in a community service opportunity with one of Nestlé’s Share Valued Organizations ( e.g. Boys & Girls Club of America & Nestlé Adopt-A-School Program)
- Potential employment opportunities after completion of degree
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.