Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for a variety of programs involving business reengineering efforts that support operations and customer experience. Works with a cross-functional team that encompasses representation from all divisions to understand current challenges. Works to define current processes that support the Marketing, Provisioning, Customer Care, and Technical Operations and defines the future state that will be enabled through technology. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge. Analyze and drive performance for our external business partners supporting Xfinity Mobile. Host weekly business reviews and regular call listening sessions with the partners to analyze performance, identify areas of opportunity, track and manage any action items presented by or provided to the partners.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Supports analysis and design of existing and new business processes that span multiple areas of the organization, including Customer Operations, Sales Operations, Marketing, Training, Finance, and Legal.
- Develops scalable processes to support and benefit the Company’s architecture vision.
- Deconstructs technical concepts and metrics to facilitate process development.
- Helps to define success metrics for each new system or process and establishes a plan to track, monitor, and measure the success of those metrics.
- Completes assessments of business processes and documents each of the following areas: problem statements, process flows, gap analyses, and solution recommendations.
- Develops repeatable, and thus scalable, plans and processes in order to speed time to market and improve operational efficiency.
- Interacts closely with matrixed cross-functional teams (both field and corporate) in order to secure alignment.
- Diagnoses, corrects, and documents issues, risks, and problems using Quality Assurance (QA) practices.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Analyze data, listen to calls, review chat interactions, and monitor performance
- Regular visits to all sites (some international travel may be required) to conduct focus groups, meet with business leaders, and conduct audits
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer