Feltone Music, an innovative music artist management, recording, and marketing startup is seeking it's next intern.
As a startup, we operate non-traditionally versus other established companies. We're fast, nimble, and dedicated to the success of our artist partners. As an artist services company, we are called to wear multiple hats and provide a broad array of services for our clients' needs including marketing, publicity, tour coordination, industry relations, partnerships, distribution, metadata management, and more. In music, nothing is predictable and logic doesn't always apply. One requires the ability to have a positive can-do attitude and get it done no matter what hurdles may arise.
Here is an opportunity to work and learn from a leader with 20+ years of experience in the music and technology industries.
- Assist the CEO & Feltone Team with day to day operations and coordination.
- Manage the day to day relationship with artists and their teams.
- Coordinate meetings, appointments, calendar, and schedule for the CEO and artists.
- Answer telephone calls and emails at all times and provide high-quality client and customer service.
- Handle operational duties as required for the business and clients.
- Keep the artists and companies metadata and data management organized and systemized for quick reference and easy use in a variety of circumstances.
- A passion for music and a desire to learn in a fast paced music environment.
- Extremely well organized and detail oriented.
- A confident and wonderful communicator that gives clients, and partners a pleasant and confident
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and manage dozens of open tasks at a time.
- Be able to think fast, assess a heavy work load and know how to prioritize.
- Experience with project management tools such as Asana is a plus.
- Experience is G-suite of tools is a requirement.
- Confident and can do attitude.
- Pro-active in assessing what the needs and challenges are for the CEO and clients for the day and week ahead.
- The ability to use both creative and analytical sides of your brain in quick succession day in and day out.
Nice to have:
- High Organizational Skills
- 1-2 years intern or startup experience.
- Available a minimum of 20+ hours a week.
Please include the following in your submission so we know you read the entire description: Your favorite record of the past year and a trend you are noticing in the music industry over the past couple years.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
- Long Beach, CA (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity