Intermex Wire Transfer, a leading processor of money transfer services in the U.S. to Latin America, has an opportunity to join its Sales Team as a Regional Sales Executive. We are searching for a driven, results oriented, energetic Regional Sales Executive to maximize the potential growth of new accounts in their specified region. Our Candidate must have the ability to have Business to Business Outside Sales Experience with exceptional negotiation skills, clear communication, and excellent time management skills, in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment. The Regional Sales Executive is charged with executing all Regional and Corporate objectives and strategies. They will manage and develop an assigned district with geographic parameters defined by the Regional Sales Director. They will be pro-active in complying with the requirements for new agent acquisition and in targeting and acquiring qualified deals in defined Opportunity Zones. These tools will be required to enable the Region to obtain and exceed the assigned New Agent Activation and New Agent Wires objective. This individual will be responsible for developing and achieving specific service goals (agent and prospect sales calls), operational objectives (activations), defined targeted market segments (Zip Code analysis & FBH population), and monthly/annual sales targets. They must have the ability to conduct Business to Business outside Sales with exceptional negotiation skills, clear communication, and excellent time management skills, in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment.
- Sell the organization's products or services to established customers or develop new prospects within assigned territory.
- Ability to negotiate and gain prospect commitment of wires when signing to ensure we onboard productive accounts
- Train, activate and ensure the new activated agent is compliance certified
- Be able to work alongside local District Manager to develop a strategy and plan for growing the territory
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
- Ability to analyze deals that are mutually financially beneficial to prospect and Intermex
- Build relationships and identify the prospect's need for the products or services.
- Track activity, prepare and maintain records for sales leads and account status, build pipeline reports.
- Must be able to sell to local Hispanic neighborhood businesses.
- Must have great follow-though skills, and a strong customer service orientation.
- Ambitious, Energetic, Confident, with a Strong Work Ethic.
- Multicultural Experience is a must, Mexico, and Guatemala highly recommended for employee success.
- Bilingual Skills required: English and Spanish
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- 2 + years of proven outside sales experience
- Similar experience such as prepaid card services experience (Telephone cards, credit cards, etc.) may be considered based on experience and network.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Must be willing to travel within the Region up to 80%-100% of the time depending on Geography
- Pre-employment assessment required.
About Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC:
We are everywhere that matters. Close to you. Close to your loved ones.
When it comes to money remittance services, Intermex is a leader you can trust. With a state-of-the-art system, and a network of more than 30,000 payer locations, the company offers services in 45 American states and in 16 Latin American countries. Computer and telephone-based options are available for convenient wire transfers.
Visit us at: http://www.intermexusa.com/
Mission and Vision
To be the preferred provider of money transfer services, both in the United States and in Latin America. Focused on excellence, we always strive to provide unsurpassed quality customer service.
Intermex is a growing organization and is searching for TOP TALENT. We currently have a variety of employment opportunities.