Under the general supervision of a Compliance Manager, the Disclosure Desk Specialist verifies that mortgage disclosure packages comply with applicable disclosure regulations as well as investor and agency disclosure requirements. Specifically, the role reviews mortgage files for accuracy and completeness; monitors the disclosure desk queue for review requests; as well as preparing and delivering disclosure packages to borrowers. This role maintains effective communication with members, business partners, and team mates to uphold PHM commitment to quality member service.
- Initial Disclosures and Re-Disclosure Processing
- Audit, verify and ensure that mortgage loan disclosure packages are accurate and comply with prescribed regulation timelines at time of delivery to members.
- Using document checklists ensure that each disclosure package contains all expected disclosure documents and all forms are completed accurately and in totality.
- Ensure that disclosure packages comply with all applicable federal, state, and agency guidelines impacting residential mortgage originations.
- Communicate with production team members to validate fees associated with the presented mortgage transaction to ensure disclosures are delivered with the correct fee amounts.
- Review loan summary forms, loan officer questionnaires and other relevant documents to identify associated fees paid by the borrower.
- Perform minor corrective action to fees when necessary
- Monitor pipeline daily to ensure initial and re-disclosure packages are distributed to members within regulated timeframes.
- Monitor Disclosure Desk work queue and e-mail in box hourly to support all team members within prescribed service level agreement timeframes.
- Deliver mortgage loan disclosures in a secure manner to comply with IT security policy.
- Comply with Regulations
- Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Previous Mortgage Operations or Mortgage Origination experience required
- Encompass system experience highly preferred
We are a company that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Mortgage: 1 year (Preferred)