Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 28 countries.
Temp PT Hourly
Santa Clara , California
- Fluent, knowledge of English
- Strong linguistic background: University degree in Translation, Linguistics, Communication, Journalism or Marketing/Advertising
- Strong linguistic skills: ability to resolve potential discrepancies and language and terminology issues, to perform language quality controls and provide feedback to translators, as well as to participate in the creation/improvement of project language processes
- At least 2 years of professional experience as translator and editor, experience in transcreation/copywriting a plus
- Strong communication skills: able to lead meetings and to interact with the customer, the Lionbridge team and the linguistic community
- Experience with Entertainment industry, working with scripts, carrying our research etc.
- Strong knowledge of CAT tools and ability to quickly learn new ones