CyOne is looking for a multi-talented Field Service Engineer to act as a Subject Matter expert in the installation, test, debugging, and repair of Distributed Common Ground Systems – Army (DCGS-A) fielded systems. the Project Management Office for Distributed Common Ground Systems – Army (DCGS-A).
Tasks and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Field service, troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of DCGS-A fielded software and hardware.
- Works with engineering resources to troubleshoot, diagnose and eliminate problems in operation and maintenance derived from data and trends seen at fielded sites.
- Delivers technical improvements based on customer satisfaction feedback, product performance, warranty trends or other functional equipment capabilities desired by the customer
- Extensive travel requirements, ~ 70%
- Positions are located at Fort Hood, Texas and / or Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. Relocation reimbursement is available.
- Support engineers in the configuration, test and debug of new DCGS-A versions
Qualifications Required (Skills):
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science, or equivalent, with 4 years of relevant experience
- A security clearance at the TOP SECRET with SCI or higher level is required.
- Systems Administration/DevOps experience
- Familiarity with system maintenance of DCGS-A versions 3.2.4 or 184.108.40.206
- Linux (RedHat/CentOS preferred) and Windows server administration
- DevOps Tools (Puppet, Nexus, Chocolaty, Chef, Jenkins, Artifactory, Github, Bitbucket, SonarQube)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interface at varying and appropriate levels of management.
- Excellent customer relationship management skills.
- Ability to break down technical concepts into business terms.
- Well organized, thrive in a sense-of-urgency environment, leverage best practices, and innovate through any problem with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and interruptions with minimal impact on productivity.
- Demonstrate a high level of independent judgment and initiative; self-starter.
- Flexible work schedule.
About CyOne, Inc.
CyOne is comprised of a team of highly experienced, trained, and motivated cyber security specialists, software development engineers, intelligence analysts, and technological consultants. The knowledge and experience of our teams spans across multiple intelligence and engineering domains within DOD.
Our team’s in-depth understanding of customer requirements allows our expert systems engineers and software developers to successfully transform requirements and software prototypes into mature capability sets and solutions that are consistently well-received and adopted solutions by our customers.
By being at the “tip of the spear” our team is able to help assess our customer’s applicable needs and assist with defining their processes. This enables our team of experts to successfully forecast, design, and engineer future capability requirements to support global DoD operations among our customer base.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package!
- The chance to join a fast-growing software company helping customers with bleeding edge technology
Job Type: Full-time
- DCGS-A system maintenance: 4 years (Preferred)
- Security Clearance (Required)