Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for development, programming, coding of Information Technology solutions using ReactJS, Redux, D3 and NodeJS to enable Customer Experience applications.
- Responsible for documentation of the system, conduct unit tests, peer code reviews and maintenance of internally developed applications, evaluation and performance testing of purchased products.
- Responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Also preferred is experience with Node JS, DB2 and Mongo DB. Need to be ready to hit the
- ground running for critical Q3/Q4 deliverables.
- The right candidate will have recent and multiple years of React experience.
- Minimum number of years of required previous full stack Development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or additional years of experience are required.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $55.00 /hour
- React.JS: 4 years (Required)
- Green Card/US Citizenship (Required)
- This role requires a candidate who can work on hourly W2 and it's a long term contract. Can you work on W2?