Northern Virginia Magazine is the premiere Lifestyle Glossy Magazine in Northern Virginia with a monthly readership made up over 150,000 of the most demographically desirable consumers in the country. Vibrant and relevant editorial content with the highest standards of journalistic integrity keep this regional gem at the top of the short list of players in NoVA.
We are seeking candidates for our Sales and Marketing internship program. Ideal candidates must be self-motivated and show initiative as well as take direction, be detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. This is the perfect program for someone looking to gain hands on experience across all aspects of sales and marketing.
- Assist in the planning and execution of marketing and sales campaigns and contests
- Organize and support marketing events
- Help develop and execute online and in-print advertising strategies to increase magazine subscriptions and newsletter subscribers
- Collaborate with editorial team on marketing posts for social media accounts
- Facilitate promotions, partnerships and media trades
- Generate leads for sales team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Be able to keep up in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and follow-up skills
- Team player with a high motivation to learn
- Strong database management skills
- Social media savvy with knowledge of best practices and trends
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Data-driven approach to problem solving
- Basic knowledge of SEO/SEM and analytics is a plus, but not required
- Paid internship: $10 per hour
- Commitment: 3-6 months, minimum of 20 hours per week
Please submit resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Internship
- Chantilly, VA (Preferred)