- Bachelor's Degree
- Doctoral Degree
- Master's Degree
At Cemtrex we are building the security and monitoring solutions of the future through inventive product design and innovative engineering. With a long and rich history serving key security and monitoring needs of some of the most important institutions in America, our exactness and ability to execute are pivotal to our core organizational mission. As a Product Manager at Cemtrex, you will work closely with our designers and engineers to guide our software and hardware products from concept to production. In your role, you are central to bridging the technical and business worlds of our business while crafting innovative products for our customers. You will also work closely with members from our sales, marketing and finance teams to successfully research, plan and execute your objectives. To succeed in this role, it is vital that you are a person of action and are not easily phased by complex, multi-layered problems, confidently approaching them with strategic poise.
You will be responsible for developing features that further enhance our current market solutions, as well as leading the development of new and groundbreaking products from the ground up.
- Research and document new features and products inclusive of specifications and wireframes
- Launch hardware and software products on a regular basis
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
- Understand customer/market needs and synthesize appropriate product requirements
- Develop new products and enhance existing products
- Isolate marketable new product/component candidates from OEM factories and work with our teams to integrate them into our product offerings
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of product management or related experience.
- Experience with product management or product design with a focus on hardware and software product ecosystems and technologies.
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
- Master of Science or Business, or PhD.
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience building online security and/or monitoring products, and knowledge of cloud-based video streaming products.
- Experience with managing products for clients with increased security concerns.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing; understanding of go-to-market commerce enablers (e.g. payments, loyalty, subscriptions, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends; excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Product Management: 3 years (Preferred)