· Responsible for designing, building and supporting a secure cloud DevOps platform based on industry standards, best practices and guidelines.
· Determine technical standards and specifications and lead the design, build and onboarding of applications to cloud platform.
· Build and deploy CI/CD pipelines for multiple modern and legacy application technologies.
· Providing professional support services and/or the integration of their respective products.
· Review the application architectural landscape and make appropriate CI/CD pipeline orchestration recommendations.
· Compare various solutions and determine the one which best fits the need.
· Design, develop and maintain Windows/Linux based instances and backend applications.
· Deploy and maintain web application technologies and middleware solutions on Windows/Linux platform.
· Learn new technologies and explain the differences and opportunities to technical and nontechnical team members.
· Research new technologies and products for their applicability to business processes.
· Provide tier 1 and tier 2 support for the platform.
· A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
· At least 8 years of experience managing diverse DevOps workloads, across infrastructure, administration, deployment, development support and monitoring.
· At least 3 years of experience with automation and configuration management using Ansible/Ansible Tower.
· At least 4 years of linux administration experience.
· At least 4 years of experience in managing and deploying applications in AWS.
· At least 3 years of experience working with containerization, orchestration, and service discovery experience on both Windows and Linux hosts, using docker, ECS or EKS.
· At least 4 experience with Bitbucket or similar version control systems, including branching, tagging, merging, and release management.
· At least 4 years of experience building CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins/Cloudbees.
· Knowledge of terraform or equivalent orchestration tools.
· Experience working with varied SQL, NoSQL Databases.
· Experience configuring and deploying Java/J2EE applications.
· Experience with Docker, deploying containers, automated build deployments using Jenkins.
· Experience with Big data platforms.
Job Type: Contract