Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
Duties include assistance in following areas:
- Proper piling down of product, proper movement of bundle to packing station, coil changes, feeding material through mills, maintaining proper supplies on line, rack set-ups, and product inspections.
- Will be responsible for maintaining clean work area, including scrap removal.
- Must perform other duties in department as needed.
- Will be lifting 50 – 90 pounds throughout the workday.
- Range of motion will include squatting, bending, and reaching.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be willing/able to work overtime and available to work all shifts.
- Must be able to operate a forklift, bander, nail gun, and various department equipment.
- Must be a responsible individual who is a self-starter.
- Must be detail-oriented with a strong commitment to quality.
- Must be able to work effectively within a team environment.
- Must be safety-conscious.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an equal opportunity, at-will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.