Fastest growing Fitness Franchise is seeking Fitness instructor & Sales Specialist for Westford MA location - INTERVIEWS GOING ON THIS WEEK
Are you a group fitness instructor, with strong sales background? Do you have passion for changing lives and building healthy community? Then, this is a great opportunity to build your career in an awesome and fun environment.
iLoveKickboxing (ILKB) is a well-established, worldwide brand, committed to providing affordable, accessible and the best kickboxing fitness classes in the industry. It’s the world’s best fighters’ workout… without the fight! Nobody gets hit, hurt or made to feel bad.
ILKB is currently established in 44 states and 3 countries. The class formats target a wide range of clients’ needs from young to senior and from beginner to advanced. Our primary goal is to help our members get into the best shape of their life.
- Passion to change lives through fitness. Loves seeing people transform
- Experience instructing a group fitness lesson or dance etc.,
- Sales Specialist who has sold and closed deals, and is results oriented
- Thrives on the excitement of selling and the opportunity to grow memberships
- Energetic, Dynamic, Charismatic, has sense of humor and want to help & inspire others
- High levels of professionalism, honesty, integrity and work ethic
- Fast learner, autonomous, self-starter, goals driven
- Experience in delighting customers with excellent customer service
- Expert in building and maintaining positive relationships
- Willingness to Learn & Embrace set vision and processes
- Proficient in computer skills. Good knowledge of Social Media marketing
- Excellent communication skills in person, phone and email
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Teach life changing fitness kickboxing classes
- Work with the Studio Manager to achieve studio sales goals
- Increase studio revenue by selling. (a) new membership enrollments using ILKB Sales process, and (b) ILKB pro-shop apparel & products.
- Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, community and B2B events) to promote Westford ILKB studio
- 100% Execution of ILKB corporate process for sales and class plans
- Establish positive relationships with members and employees
- Provide excellent member service by exceeding expectationS
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Part Time position is $15/hour. Minimum of 20 hours per week. Includes paid training and incentives.
- Full Time position is a salaried position with competitive salary, along with health benefits, paid training, paid vacation/personal days and performance bonus
- Career growth opportunities for right candidates
Serious, qualified applicants only. Apply if you have the credentials and you think you best fit this role. Do not apply if you are not a match to the expectations above or unsure of your ability to execute.
INTERVIEWS ARE ONGOING
For more details on ILKB Corporate, visit: https://www.ilovekickboxing.com/careers
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Fitness and Sales: 3 years
Required work authorization: