Full-timeEstimated: $40,000 - $58,000 a year
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Human resources
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
- High school diploma or GED
Full Job Description
CCH is a management company headquartered in Oakland, CA providing affordable quality housing to the senior community. Founded in 1961, we have served over 100,000 residents with 50+ properties around the continental United States.
CCH has excellent benefits for full time staff, including medical, dental and vision coverage at no charge to employees. Full time employees also receive an 8% contribution (no match required) to their retirement accounts!
Seeking a full-time Human Resources Generalist with 2 to 5 years of experience for Corporate Office in Oakland, CA Candidates should be a self-starter and dependable team player. This person will handle benefits enrollment, some recruiting and all general HR tasks. Experience with UltiPro (HRIS system) is a plus.
Other duties include but are not limited to:
- Tracks and reports on recruitment activity .
- Receives new hire paperwork and creates employee files.
- Receives requests for temporary employee and work with identified agencies to fill vacancies
- Reconcile benefit billings
- Helps to maintain library of HR documents and forms
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate computer experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook) and show high attention to detail.
- Ability to write routine reports, letters and correspondence. .
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
CCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer