Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for managing and overseeing the Information Security department policies, standards, and practices implemented across the Company. Develops initiatives, security strategies, key goals, andactivities integrating policies and guidelines. Defines Information Security risk management methodologies and processes. Collaborates extensively with the Information Technology leaders and other relatedfunctions to ensure implementation of standards for appropriate security checkpoints and encryption methods. Provides leadership and direction for team which may include multiple functional areas. Develops andimplements strategy for functional area(s). May have responsibility for developing and managing budget.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Performs Tactical management of Cybersecurity RoadmapDevelopment, Vulnerability Remediations and Risk Assessments, Comprehensive Patching and Asset Inventory, Penetration Testing, 3rd PartyVendor Assessments, Data Privacy (Including GDPR), Network SegmentationTestingand Improvements, Social Engineering awareness & prevention
- Leads projects, or delegates and supervises project leaders, for security initiatives involving the hardware and application systems.
- Collaborates with other Information Technology departments and key business areas to ensure information security requirements are defined, documented, tested, anddelivered as part of project deliverables.
- Oversees critical infrastructure and data centers to ensure components meet security requirements for data protection.
- Performs complex analytical tasks to assess risk and determines strategies required to resolve issues, correct technical security problems, or mitigate risk.
- Assists in the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure efficient operations within department.
- Manages and supervises third parties (contractors, consultants, etc.) and performs various tasks for company hosted and web-enabled solutions.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent in Information Sciences, Technology
Years of Experience:
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) or CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) preferred.
- Generally requires 10+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer