HVAC Technician/Mechanic/Installer Tier II (Level II):
- Perform HVAC task related to problem solving using industry practices and standards.
- Air Handlers, Condensing Units, Pumps, Chillers, Boilers, Motor Starters, Electrical systems, Plumbing systems
- Have a deep knowledge of residential and commercial systems.
- Understand installation of copper line sets, hydronic piping, and air distribution duct
- Be self-motivated and driven
- Hard working
- Takes pride in a job well done.
- Capable of discussing issues with customer's in a clear and direct manner.
- Work with ticket work order system and hand-held work orders.
- Be able to find parts, price-up repairs, and take payments from customers.
- Comprehensive communication skills.
- Be proficient on Microsoft Word and Excel.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.50 to $24.50 /hour